A divorce is rarely a simple procedural undertaking. It’s often too emotional, and has too much bearing on the rest of your life. The dissolution of marriage is a complex process. You shouldn’t go through it alone.
Our lead attorney, Catherine M. Goodrow, is a Certified Family Law Specialist with decades of experience helping individuals in Orange County, California, and nearby areas, plan for their post-marriage future. We know the law, and we know how to make it work for you.
Strong, Flexible Representation
When it comes to ending a marriage, preparation can make all the difference. Doing anything at the last minute can be detrimental to your case. That’s why our approach to divorce cases is simple: be prepared. We collect all the necessary documents at the very start. Then we work with you to decide how to best move forward, and whether that involves pushing for a favorable settlement or going to court.
We assist clients through every aspect, including:
- Helping you determine whether you’re owed or owe spousal support
- Dividing marital property equitably, including in cases that involve business ownership and other complex financial dealings
- Helping you come up with a suitable parenting time plan
Pursuing post-divorce modifications to existing agreements
- Arranging for suitable child support agreements
- Drafting premarital and postmarital agreements
We don’t paint divorce cases with a broad brush. We take the time to get to know you and your situation. Then we do whatever it takes to help you move on.
We Can Help Answer Your Divorce Planning Questions
A lawyer’s ultimate responsibility is to pay attention to her clients. That’s what we do. We don’t pass off your case to a paralegal, and we don’t farm them out to other attorneys. Call us at (714) 939-1420, or use the contact form to schedule a consultation and begin the process.
What We Do
- Divorce And Dissolution of Marriage
- Property Division
- Spousal Support/Alimony
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Premarital and Postmarital Agreements
- Paternity & Parentage Actions
- Cohabitation Issues